Our dogs and puppies are family raised, and very well socialized! They receive the finest care possible.
We love each of them, and treat each one as if he/she is the only one and will be ours forever. "They are ours, until they become yours!"
They will be current on their shots, and de-wormed every two weeks from birth.
Our prices are always clearly marked on each puppy's info page, and may vary from one pup to another within a litter.
If we have a superior pup or litter, the price may be slightly higher.
Occasionally, we may have a sale or special going on. Keep checking back, sale prices will be posted when available.
Are you looking for a great hunting dog as well as loving pet?
Look no further, our Labs have made wonderful pets and excellent hunters, quite often both.
Although we have done everything we can to prevent these things, parasites, worms, coccidia, & giardia are a common problem in young puppies, and can be treated; therefore these are excluded from this warranty. A visit with your own vet within three business days (36 hours) is required, including a fecal exam, to confirm the health of your new puppy, and establish a relationship right from the start. (If any parasites, worms, coccidia, or giardia are found, treatment is the purchaser’s responsibility)
This dog has an warranty that the hips will not receive a grade of moderate or severe for Hip Dysplasia at 24 months of age from the OFA, or we will apply the full purchase price of your puppy toward the price of a replacement puppy of your choice, from a future Horizon Labrador litter. (Replacement puppy will be provided when available, or should you choose to wait, must be received within 12 months. If the replacement puppy has a higher adoption fee, you will be responsible for the difference. If replacement puppy has a lower adoption fee, no refund will be given. OFA Certification must be completed before 25 months of age. NO REFUND WILL EVER BE GIVEN. Replacement puppies will be considered "as is" and will not be guaranteed. (i.e. only one replacement puppy will be provided.)
All puppies are sold as pet quality only; no guarantee is made as to disposition, conformation, size, weight, color, markings, hunting or breeding abilities. We will also not guarantee undescended testicles, inverted vulva's, entropion, demedex, umbilical cord hernias, overbites, or microchips that have "traveled", or any other non-genetic situation/disorder. Any disorder that is treatable without affecting the dogs quality of life is not covered. If at any time during your dog's life, you are unable to keep him/her, we will assist you in finding him/her a new home. If necessary, you may return him/her to us. NO REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENT WILL BE GIVEN.
To qualify for a replacement puppy with our 2 or 3 year agreement, all of the following conditions must be met:
• Dog has been registered with the AKC.
• Dog has been microchipped.
• Dog has been on NuVet Plus Vitamins purchased from Horizon Labradors until 26 months of age.
NuVet Plus Vitamins can be ordered by phone at 1.800.474.7044, Order Code: 75134 or online at www.nuvet.com/75134
******As an added bonus, your guarantee will be extended to 36 months should you choose to purchase the NuVet vitamins directly from Horizon Labradors (order code 75134) & stay current on the NuVet vitamins for the full 36 months ******
• You received a statement from the OFA, stating that your dog received a grade of moderate or severe for Hip Dysplasia.
• Dog has never been bred, even if puppies were not born or were not registered if produced.
• Dog and AKC papers are returned to us. If you choose to keep your dog, he/she must be spayed or neutered. The original AKC papers must be returned to us, along with a signed statement from the vet with the date the spay/neuter was performed.
• There must be no signs of injury, abuse, neglect, dog is not over weight, under weight and has not been used in agility, running, jumping or over exercised during their growth period of 24 months.
• We will only honor digital xrays to be submitted to OFA for evaluation. Please ask your vet for a cd copy of the xrays so that you can send the pictures of the xray to us or have your vet email the xrays to me at email@example.com.
• All the dogs vet records, xrays, etc. must be sent to my vet for his opinion before a replacement puppy will be considered.
Dr. Pat Hitchcock, Lavonia Animal Hospital, 870 E Main St. Lavonia, GA 30553, Phone (706)356-8116, Fax (706) 356-7346.
· Puppies sold with FULL Registration "breeding rights" void any and all guarantees.Any signs of abuse or failure to follow the above conditions will void this agreement.
**Please Vaccinate Your New Puppy**
Horizon Labradors vaccinates with a series of puppy shots at 6, 9, 12, and 16 weeks, followed by their yearly shot & a rabies shot.
We deworm at 2, 4, 6, 9, and 12 weeks with Pyrantel, at 16 weeks we start using Ivomec monthly for deworm & heartworm prevention.
We recommend the Lavonia Animal Hospital & Dr. Pat Hitchcock for your puppy/dogs vet care. His number is 706-356-8116. He has over 30 years veterinarian experience. He is located in Lavonia, GA.
**All Puppies are sold as pets first**
*No Vet Expenses are ever covered by Horizon Labradors*
We always provide
you with your puppy's AKC Registration papers. With these papers, your puppy may be
registered with the AKC. HOWEVER, should you intend to show your dog or are planning to
breed him/her, please discuss this with me in advance, as we most often will
allow you to have full registration for a fee. Quality breeding requires much thought, education
and very hard work. It should not be entered into lightly. But if you do
intend to breed we want to be assured that you will only plan this with quality
in mind. ALSO--we are always here to help. Breeding is our business, and
healthy puppies are important to us. Should you truly decide to breed, let us
know and we will assist you through the process. Our puppies and their off-spring truly
are important to us.