Although we have done everything we can to prevent these things, parasites, worms, coccidia, & giardia are a common problem in young puppies, and can be treated; therefore these are excluded from this guarantee. A visit with your own vet within 1 week is required, including a fecal exam, to confirm the health of your new puppy, and establish a relationship right from the start. (If any parasites, worms, coccidia, or giardia are found, treatment is the purchaser’s responsibility)
This dog has an guarantee that the hips will not receive a grade of moderate or severe for Hip Dysplasia at 24 months of age from the OFA, or we will apply the full purchase price of your puppy toward the price of a replacement puppy of your choice, from a future Horizon Labrador litter. (Replacement puppy will be provided when available, or should you choose to wait, must be received within 12 months. If the replacement puppy has a higher adoption fee, you will be responsible for the difference. If replacement puppy has a lower adoption fee, no refund will be given. OFA Certification must be completed before 25 months of age. NO REFUND WILL EVER BE GIVEN. Replacement puppies will be considered "as is" and will not be guaranteed. (i.e. only one replacement puppy will be provided.)
All puppies are sold as pet quality only; no guarantee is made as to disposition, conformation, size, weight, color, markings, hunting or breeding abilities. We will also not guarantee undescended testicles, inverted vulva's, entropion, demedex, umbilical cord hernias, overbites, kennel cough or microchips that have "traveled". Any disorder that is treatable without affecting the dogs quality of life is not covered. If at any time during your dog's life, you are unable to keep him/her, we will assist you in finding him/her a new home. If necessary, you may return him/her to us. NO REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENT WILL BE GIVEN.
To qualify for a replacement puppy with our 2 or 3 year agreement, all of the following conditions must be met:
• Dog has NOT been spayed or neutered prior to 18 months of age.
⦁ Dog has been registered with the AKC.
• Dog has been microchipped by us or your vet within 10 days of receiving your puppy.
•-Dog has been on NuVet Plus Vitamins purchased from Horizon Labradors until 26 months of age.
NuVet Plus Vitamins can be ordered by phone at 1.800.474.7044, Order Code: 75134 or online at www.nuvet.com/75134
******As an added bonus, your guarantee will be extended to 36 months should you choose to purchase the NuVet vitamins from Horizon Labradors using order code 75134 & stay current on the NuVet vitamins for the full 36 months ******
• You received a statement from the OFA, stating that your dog received a grade of moderate or severe for Hip Dysplasia.
• Dog has never been bred, even if puppies were not born or were not registered if produced.
• Dog and AKC papers are returned to us. If you choose to keep your dog, he/she must be spayed or neutered. The original AKC papers must be returned to us, along with a signed statement from the vet with the date the spay/neuter was performed.
• There must be no signs of injury, abuse, neglect, dog is not over weight, under weight and has not been used in agility, running, jumping or over exercised during their growth period of 24 months.
• We will only honor digital xrays to be submitted to OFA for evaluation. Please ask your vet for a cd copy of the xrays so that you can send the pictures of the xray to us or have your vet email the xrays to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All the dogs vet records, xrays, etc. must be sent to my vet for his opinion before a replacement puppy will be considered.
Dr. Pat Hitchcock, Lavonia Animal Hospital, 870 E Main St. Lavonia, GA 30553, Phone (706)356-8116, Fax (706) 356-7346.
⦁ Puppies sold with FULL Registration "breeding rights" void any and all guarantees.
Any signs of abuse or failure to follow the above conditions will void this agreement.
• There are no other guarantees given, either stated verbally or implied with this dog/puppy.
• This guarantee will only be honored to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
⦁ It is understood that this is a live animal and things can & do happen that are beyond our control, as your puppy's breeder I have done everything I can to provide you with a healthy puppy.
• If at any time during your dog’s life, you are unable to keep him/her, we will assist you in finding him/her a new home. If necessary, you may return him/her to us, however no refund or replacement will be given.
• Horizon Labradors (Tammy Boleman) is not responsible for any Vet expenses, OFA, or any other expenses incurred by you, the buyer.
THIS GUARANTEE HOLDS NO CASH VALUE.
THIS GUARANTEE IS FOR A REPLACEMENT PUPPY FROM Horizon Labradors ONLY.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING HORIZON LABRADORS!!!!